Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Basic makeup


This is the makeup I use as the base for almost every look. I can narrow it down by using the Colorstay as a spot concealer & under eyes, e/l & mascara and done. But if I have more than a minute this is what I use.
Start out by applying Maybelline Pure all over, then using Colorstay around nose & eyes. Then use Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer under eyes, setting w/Revlon Matte in Peach Sorbet. I contour/bronze my fave w/Rimmel Natural in Sunlight, applying under cheekbones, around temples, down face & around frame of face. Then use a skunk brush to apply Hard Candy bronzer in Tiki (it's so light I use as a highlighter in the summer months) to top of cheekbones & on browbone. Milani Luminous on apples of cheeks. Wet n Wild cream e/l along top lashline (sometimes use a black e/s wet as a liner for a more casual look). Curl lashes. Mascara. Fill in brows w/the dark brown matte e/s in the Maybelline Natural Smokes quad (very light hand).

I usually just vary the eyeshadow & lipcolors. If I'm doing a bright lip I skip the blush. Sometimes I change the blush if I'm doing a warmer eye (then I use L'Oreal HIP cream blush in Enamoured) or if I'm doing a pinker look I'll use a pink blush (Wet n Wild Heather Silk, Wet n Wild Coy) or sometimes I'll make the blush the focal point (Tarte Cloud Nine or Stila CC in Petunia).

No comments:

Post a Comment