Saturday, April 3, 2010

Recent purchases: Target!

I shop at Target quite a bit. Here are some recent purchases:

Guess I'll just pair this with tees & jeans & use it as a light jacket when I need it.


I LOVE this tee. I buy mine a bit bigger so its a looser fit than on the model. I also have this in olive green & gray.

Don't love this tee but I needed more casual summer tops.



I prefer the Old Navy tank tops (which I already had in white & gray) but I needed a few more so I picked these up.
Tend to be afraid of prints but this was a really cute top so I decided to go for it. I liked some of the Liberty of London dresses too but I won't be able to fit into them this year.
I *love* this scarf. SO cute, light & summery. I also got a gorgeous blue/purple/lavender floral scarf but I can't find any pics of it online

No comments:

Post a Comment