Friday, April 23, 2010

Magazine Review: InStyle May 2010 - Scarlett Johansson


The standout of this issue were the Best Beauty Buys. Overall, their picks seemed like popular products and products that have pretty good overall ratings on review forums. There wasn't really anything new & exciting but I don't think that was the goal of the article anyway. They did have Great Lash listed but they also had Voluminous & DiorShow on there too. Pantene was one fo the hair products recommended but it was the Nature Fusion line which is one of the better ones (without the buildup that I get from other Pantene products). I'm pretty much a drugstore-only kind of girl & I wrote down several things to check out.
The rest of the issue wasn't too exciting. Her 10 Best Ever! was on Gwyneth Paltrow, they did a rundown on the popular Oscar looks, there were a few pages of Cat Deeley & her fave outfits (*love* her). One big downside was Scar Jo on the cover. I can't *stand* her & I'm pissed that she's in Iron Man2 & isn't even a character that would be killed off. lol
Get this issue for the beauty buys list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment