Saturday, April 3, 2010

Magazine Review: InStyle April 2010 - Gwen Stefani


This is hands-down my favorite magazine. I get it the second I see it on newstands but often save it to read last. I might not mark tons of pages, but like Women's Health, there are a lot of small tidbits that make it great, like the mention of the new Revlon collection, of which I already bought the Coral Reef gloss & can't wait till May to buy the peach (the lilac is out now & popular but wouldn't work on me). They also had some pics of the Rachel Roy/Estelle jewelry collaboration for Macys. A lot of horn pieces, which are suppose to be very hot this season. Plus I always like reading the Where Can I Find?, The Look & Instant Style sections.
As far as other fashion sections, the Her 10 Best Ever! section was on Eve Mendes (love her), Derek Lam gives you 10 ways to update your look for spring, Rachel Zoe shares her favorite jewelry pieces & pieces from her new QVC line. There is also an article, 15 Reason to Get Excited About Jewelry, that mentions trends & shows some nice & some affordable pieces.
Since this is the Color Issue, they have an article about clothing color combos to try, makeup recs to do the bright eye-pink lip/cheek look, ways to add color to your home, etc.
Towards the back of the issue they had a spring cleaning challenge which had some good tips as well.

Total pages: 318
Pages Dog-earred: 8

GET IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment