Friday, May 7, 2010

Product Review: Revlon Peach Petal & Coral Reef lipglosses

Need to start off by reminding you all that I'm very pale & cool-toned. In a recent pic, my skin looked positively pink (and my hair looked orange. Damn that was a bad pic. lol). These Super Lustrous lipglosses have been getting a lot of press recently & they definitely live up to the hype. I already owned 3 (Nude Lustre, Glossy Rose & Cherries in the Glow) and I bought 2 of the ones pictured above, Peach Petal (2nd from the left) and Coral Reef (far right). Both are quite true to bottle shade and surprisingly both work quite well on me. Peach Petal, while too light for many people, gives me a nice light peach-y lip, very wearable. Coral Reef, I was worried would be too warm or too orange but its a true coral & again, very wearable.
I'm considering getting Pink Pop as well but I already have so many pink lipglosses that I haven't taken the plunge yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment