Friday, May 7, 2010

One of my favorite makeup looks


Obviously, the pic above isn't me. It's Marlena from MakeupGeek ( link http://www.makeupgeek.com/tutorials/back-to-school-makeup-fun-and-flirty/ ) but her pic is much better than anything I would be able to take.
I love using a bright eyeshadow as a liner. It's something I do quite often. It's pretty much the only way I use bright eyeshadow unless I'm doing a bold wash (but recently I haven't been loving that look).
I just did this yesterday using my new Fyrinnae shadows (will post a review soon). I used Titania (light pink) as a wash, then Cheshire Cat Grin (shimmery royal blue) as a liner. I didn't do any contouring (as is shown in Marlena's pic), just layered the blue over a bit of black liner to add definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment