Saturday, June 12, 2010

Books: Eat This, Not That: Supermarket Survivial Guide


Eat This, Not That: Supermarket Survival Guide. Since I've been on a recent health kick, its only natural that I've been trying to find whatever info I can about healthier food options. I read the 1st Eat This, Not That book but since I don't eat out all that often, it was more of a novelty than really useful. But this is exactly what I needed. Not only does it have a bunch of info about choosing healthier versions of popular foods but it also has recipes, best salad bar choices, when fruits & veggies are in season & how to pick & store them, and things to watch out for on nutrition labels.
This really is a great book. And while I would've preferred even more eat this, not that examples, I do realize that there is only so much you can fit on a page. Buy this & use it as a reference book.

No comments:

Post a Comment