Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Magazine Review: People StyleWatch April 2010 - Jennifer Aniston





The best part of the issue (for me) were the 2 pages of Jennifer Aniston's style. I always look to her for casual simple chic. They have an 8 page spread on spring denim, including how to wear denim-on-denim & a few different denim legging options, neither of which are looks I plan on wearing. I did mark a few pages of cute outfits to try & am now lemming a splatter-paint tee, Kendra Scott turquoise earrings & the Nine West knockoff of the Valentino Rose bag.
As for beauty, I checked several reviews after reading The Look for Less: Kim Kardashian (wearing her typical nude-glowy look). They had some very low priced options in both columns. And I found a few new hairstyles to try after reading the Spring Hair Guide.

Total pages: 170
Pages Dog-Earred? (for inspiration, to buy or to check reviews: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment