Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I've always wanted to start a blog but never knew where to go with it. I read a lot of beauty blogs, some fashion, not many lifestyle. I mainly want to review magazines since I read almost every popular magazine every month and I haven't come across any other magazine reviews. I will probably also throw in some product reviews, mostly drugstore since that's what I prefer to use. I'm not a very fashionable person, I tend to wear basics w/a cute scarf or statement necklace on top. My clothes also tend to be very affordable (from Target, etc) although I do think I have a decent eye for things that look much more expensive than they are.

I'm told I'm a good cook & I cook mostly from scratch, although nothing that fancy (at least I don't think its fancy. Depends on your perspective, I guess). I don't go out a lot but I do watch decent amount of tv. lol. How did people watch tv without DVRs? Can't imagine being a slave to their time slots. I don't read nearly as much as I used to but I am quite proud of my small library, its quite varied & well-edited. I don't listen to much music, just the radio when in the car, usually to a Top 40-type station. Also love the alt rock from the 90s-early 00s & classic rock.

Not sure how much time I'll have to put into this blog & I do have a lot of different ideas pulling me in different directions. Guess I'll just start typing & see where it all ends up.

Open to constructive criticism & editing tips since I'm new at this. Hope I can give you some interesting & useful info. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment