Saturday, August 14, 2010

Need diet & exercise motivation? Buy Oxygen magazine!!


I usually stick to the mainstream women's health/fitness magazines, like Women's Health & Self but they always felt lacking in the info I was really looking for, namely practical meal ideas & workouts that felt new. I had seen this magazine on the newstand before but since many of the women are so buff (& some are even bodybuilders) I got scared off. But after many reccomendations from gals on a Fitness board I post on, I picked up an issue. Wow! This is exactly what I've been looking for! Lots of workout moves, none of that "Try this new walking workout!". And they whole magazine is focused on "clean eating". And while I haven't committed myself to that diet, I do like the straight forward approach. (Maybe I'll try to work that in with my calorie counting (that way I can still feel like I can eat chocolate & desserts. I can't ban anything without getting bitchy. lol)
If you are bored by the same-old fitness magazines, pick up an issue of this. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment