Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ELF Order

Haven't placed an order in a little while. I had originally planned to get the Aromaleigh eyeshadow in Entangle (gorgeous unique shade) but they are closing and won't accept Paypal anymore. And since I'm only allowing myself online orders w/my survey money, I had to find somewhere else to spend.
I heard about the ELF free shipping w/any $10 order promo & decided now was the perfect time to try a few more thing from them. I had placed an order a *very* long time ago & had mixed feelings. But now they have the Studio line, which gets many raves, so I knew I had to try them again.
This is what I got:

Small Angled Brush
High Definition Powder
Blush in Gotta Glow (Nars Albatross dupe)They are also suppose to include a free gift, which is the cream eyeliner (hope they don't send the white shade)All this for $12!! (and since its my survey $, pretty much free for me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment